Justine, our gnar-loving blond betty, had a pretty normal Friday night -- normal by L&S standards anyways -- beer, tequila, rinse and repeat, and then Matt (aka the fifth wheel) jumped off the landing. Essentially, a college time was had my most.
On Saturday morning, this episode's heroine rolled out of bed and went to a variety of family functions, including a party for her grandmother, sans shower and in retrospect, probably smelling like the aforementioned beverages. Good thing Italians like to drink. Justine then returned to her third-story abode post-family festivities, hopped in the shower and awaited the arrival of her hoodlum, who she thought would apologize for missing her party and they would kiss and make-up and shred some gnar the next day.
Little did she know ... her life, and every one's around her, was about to change ...
[Cut to Country Bar (or maybe it was the Bull Dog or Lyles or the Super Bowl Party ...)]
As Emily, the requisite bewitching brunette of this foursome, croons You've Lost that Loving Feeling, Justine has a conversation with a minor character. "No, you don't understand," explains Justine. "It was a very normal day. I got up. I went to my grandmother's party. I showered ... And then, I got dumped."
The [mostly true] tales of total carnage and college from the Twin Cities most super awesome foursome ...
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must say, this is still the best. The beginning of a beautiful thing- well done Wordsmith!
ReplyDelete